Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Kitchen Labels



Kitchen Labels come in a set of 4 labels that are 5 inches wide by 5 inches tall. This is for the vinyl only. The cost for a set of 4 is $6.50
You get to choose what your labels say.
For Example
*Sugar
*Flour
*Rice
*Treats
*Snacks
*Popcorn
*Brown Sugar
*Powdered Sugar
*Oatmeal
*Cookies
or anything else you can think of, that you need kitchen labels for!
Colors
*Black
*Deep Red
*Brown
*Bright Pink
*Bright Yellow
*Lime Green
*Purple
If there is a different color you would like or a different font please just email me and I will see what I can do. Please remember to tell me what color and words you would like in the comments section when you check out.







2 comments:

krista said...

How cute.I need some.

LyndiLou said...

You are full of the cutest ideas! :)