Monday, June 1, 2009

Father's Day Wrapper



Here is a Father's Day wrapper for you. This is formatted to fit around a 5 oz chocolate bar. When you print it it need to be 8.7 inches wide and 6.25 inches tall, you might have to adjust the size based on the different brands of candy bars. Just download, print, cut, glue or use double sided tape. To download left click on the picture to make it bigger and then right click to save it to you computer.
This is super easy to make and what dad doesn't want chocolate on Father's Day?!
This is for personal use only unless given permission by me. If you want to share the wrapper that is fine please just send them here to download it. Have fun creating!




7 comments:

LyndiLou said...

Cute cute!!! :) We loved the bunny wrappers and each ended up with one in our Easter baskets!!! I'll have to find something yummy to wrap up for Nate!

Saedi said...

These are so adorable!

Fiona said...

Thank you for these! We'll be using them for Father's Day gifts! We loved the bunny ones too - and would love to have a Happy Birthday one to use for treats for school and party favors, so if you would ever like to create one to share - since I'm not so "crafty" - that would be wonderful! Thanks again!

Stacie said...

Those are too Fun! What dad wouldn't love a little Chocolate too :) Perfect for Father's Day! Thanks so much for sharing...and linkin' up on my I {heart} dad link! :)

Belle said...

Thank you for sharing your talent! These are super cute. :)

Nancy Ward said...

Wanted you to know I posted a link to this download today on my blog.

Nancy Ward
PaperFriendly
http://www.nancywardcrafts.com

dusty@TheRedPolkaDot said...

Way cute Idea!!! I wanted to let you know I featured this post on TheRedPolkaDot. Have a great day!